Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Let's have fun

I'm not sure where all you readers are, but here, it's snowing, it's cold, and honestly, I'm sick of hearing about my best friend's girlfriend problems. However, I do respect his patience. Anyway, instead of blabbing about something spiritual or useful, I want to share my current, favorite TV program, Shaun the Sheep. My son is 3, so this is the extent of our TV viewing while he's awake...and I love it.






Then there's the other show I like so much: Deadly Women. It's all about female killers. My husband keeps teasing me and saying, "Don't get any ideas." Of course, I like to make him think so I say, "I have more imagination than that." Mwa-ha-ha. I couldn't find the blip of my (so far) favorite episode on Youtube, but it's about Elizabeth Bathory, a Hungarian countess from the 1600s reputed to have used the blood of young girls to try to retain her youth. (Drank it, bathed in it). Those are the "good old days" my elders keep talking about. Don't look so good to me. Here's a little Discovery channel thing about her.






Anyway, must seem schizophrenic to go from kids' shows to real-life murder stuff...but it sure is fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment